Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Who is the singer and what is the name of the song in the new Propel Fitness Water commercial?

Fitness has a beat, the woman is walking and people turn from what they are doing to watch her walk byWho is the singer and what is the name of the song in the new Propel Fitness Water commercial?Vonnie that is one great song. That beat is infectious. It's been running through my mind ever since I first saw the commercial. I knew immediately it had to be Mary J. Blige. I came on to yahoo answers to ask the same question as you posed, and now I know it's Family Affair, so thanks.

To tell the truth I'm not to crazy about most of the pop music these days and frankly to me most of the singers sound alike. This Mary J. Blige is something special. She is like the Aretha Franklin of the new millennium .Thanks againWho is the singer and what is the name of the song in the new Propel Fitness Water commercial?mary j blige and john stamos is in it tooWho is the singer and what is the name of the song in the new Propel Fitness Water commercial?It's "Family Affair", by Mary J. Blige



The others that are in it are Taye Diggs, Derek Jeter, and John Stamos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment