Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I make a fitness dvd?

I am trying to make a fitness dvd and I want to know how I can sell it like the other fitness dvds. What do I have to do to sell my product, on the market?How can I make a fitness dvd?1. Get a high quality camcorder and film your fitness dvd.



2. Optional - Edit and perform voiceovers on your videos



3. You need to use authoring software such as adobe premiere pro, sony vegas, etc. to create a dvd which is playable in normal dvd players.



4. Burn the dvds and create labels



5. Create the packaging



You can do this all by yourself or you can hire a professional which will do so for a fee.How can I make a fitness dvd?I have used several of their programs, most have rocked, some didnt -- so overall, I say that they are safe to do business with and have good programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment