Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I remove the motion sensor and grenade count in halo 2?

I'm trying to make a video using halo 2 on the xbox, but its kinda ruined if the motion sensor, grenade count, and the score are showing. I already know the glitch to have no weapon. Can anyone help me?How do I remove the motion sensor and grenade count in halo 2?You can get no hud with Action Replay for Xbox... costs around 20 bucks and then you go to code junkies and download a modded filed that is no Hud. There are tons of them. That is the only way to get no Hud without actually modding the hardware of the xbox... I think.How do I remove the motion sensor and grenade count in halo 2?There are easter eggs in this game known as skulls that temporarily alter the gameplay to a favorable or more challenging setting. One of them is known as the blind skull that takes away all your HUD. Theres not enough room for me to type this so look up the Blind skull on youtube.

Report Abuse

  • new cd releases
  • auto auction
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment