Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can the Wii Fit really help to improve fitness?

Is it true that the Wii Fit can help us to lose weight and also to improve our fitness?Can the Wii Fit really help to improve fitness?I have the Wii Fit and I honestly don't like it that much. The balance games are fun, but I really don't think that it helped my fitness at all. Get the My Fitness Coach. That is definitely worth the money and it is like an all-in-one workout tape. I think it will improve my fitness a lot!Can the Wii Fit really help to improve fitness?Nintendo initially with Wii Fit wanted something that improved upon and helped people towards a healthier life. I can say that some activities such as the jogging will help with weight loss but not by much. Most of the weight loss will be water. Sure, it will help you improve your life but only with a steady active life in addition with the that. Just don't expect too much weight loss alone with that.Can the Wii Fit really help to improve fitness?Not really. I have it and the only thing I think is alright is the muscle workouts and yoga. Everything else is jut fun and games really. I go to the gym a lot so I'll definately carry on using the muscle training alongside my other training though.

If you're extremely obese then any form of movement will be good. They're the only people who would probably benefit from Wii Fit. The island lap jogging only just about got my heart rate up.Can the Wii Fit really help to improve fitness?
I think it can, but it's the same with any kind of home fitness equipment, you need to have a lot of motivation and use it regularly.



If you use it at least 3/4 times a week, I think you would notice a difference after about 6 weeks or so. It's just difficult to keep at it. I used mine for about 2-3 weeks then got a bit bored of it.
  • pdd nos
  • sea ray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment