Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I find motion detector lights without the dusk to dawn feature?

Where can I find motion detector lights without the dusk to dawn feature?

I want to put motion detection lights in my basement but I don't want to have the dusk to dawn feature on them because when the first light comes on the rest will think it is daylight and they won't come on. Does anyone know a brand or a store that has motion detecting lights without the dusk to dawn feature.Where can I find motion detector lights without the dusk to dawn feature?Got mine in a local hardware store. It has the option of turning the dusk/dawn feature off and on.

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/store鈥?/a>

Here is another idea..motion activated light switch so any light will work if you cannot find the light you want. Link is for the light switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment