Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I get a motion sensor light for a shed with no electricity?

I live in a very rural area and have a shed with no outside electricity, but someone has tried to break in and I'd love to have a bright light come on if there's any motion near the door.Where can I get a motion sensor light for a shed with no electricity?For $69.00, you can get a great. L.E.D. solar powered motion activated light. These lights are fantastic and because their an L.E.D. they use very little power.



Check out this link for more info.



http://au.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geumhrM.N鈥?/a>Where can I get a motion sensor light for a shed with no electricity?
my mom has one. its a solar light im almost posotive she got it at home depot theres a solar panel to put on the roof of the shed and theres a huge light which ever side of the shed u want and theres like a wire or sumthing connecting them.. works good shes caught me sneaking out at night cuz its turned on before hahahWhere can I get a motion sensor light for a shed with no electricity?Sorry to say I don't have an answer, but I will be watching to see what kind of answers you get. I'd like to do the same.
It's not a light, but I saw a cool sprinkler at the garden shop that is motion activated. The head works on an extension cord, and it is designed to frighten animals from your garden. I'm sure a soaked burglar would let out a whoop.



You might try an internet search for a solar powered motion light.Where can I get a motion sensor light for a shed with no electricity?harbor freight catalog or the store...www,harborfreight.comWhere can I get a motion sensor light for a shed with no electricity?
why not mount the motion sensor from the outside of your house facing the shed,AM sure you can tap into the electricity from your house,i had the same problem when i mounted my sensor,and it went on i shot the burglars.
Harbor freight,com lot # 94747,

detects motion up to 50 ft, away on sale for $35.99Where can I get a motion sensor light for a shed with no electricity?
A simple answer:



A solar light that charges by the sun during the day and lights at night. The new ones are all self contained, just take it out of the box and hang it. You might have to adjust the sensitivity if it has this feature. Buy it in any electrical supply stores.

Remember, animals running across it will light it at night, but will go out by itself in a few minutes.
RUN A WIRE FROM YOUR HOUSE TO THE SHED.
Lowes or Home Depot
QVC has a solar powerd motion light

No comments:

Post a Comment