Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are some resources for obtaining a male model / fitness model type physique?

I am in good shape and actually am considering becoming a personal trainer myself, however I still have trouble obtaining what I would call the "ideal" body, either lifting weights too often and having some muscles become too big in proportion to my body or not lifting enough and feeling a lack of muscle, I am hoping that people on here can point me to some resources to obtain a male model / fitness model type physique.. everything seems to be geared towards bodybuilding which I have no interest in as I don't want to put on weight and become "huge".What are some resources for obtaining a male model / fitness model type physique?What you want to do as far as lifting weights is "toning" - lifting a set amount of weight for a certain amount of "reps"; then resting; then repeating the same amount of "reps"; resting again; then repeating the "reps" and then moving on to another body part.



(I am not endorsing any of the products in the link below; this is just to give you an idea on what type of exercises to do and what they should accomplish for you.)



Nutrition is also a good "tool" to use to help the exercises acheive the ultimate results.
  • spongebob games online
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment