Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What fitness equipment should I invest in?

I want to get muscles in my arms, I want abs, and most importantly, I want to firm up my butt and thighs and lose inches around both. I was thinking about Cardio Twister but I've read bad reviews about it. So then I thought Leg Magic but that works out the lower body.What fitness equipment should I invest in?Joey is right about the dumbells. You can get a good overall workout with a pair of adjustable weight dumbells and a bench (or exercise ball). In fact, here is a workout that you can do with a pair of adjustable weight dumbells and a bench:

http://www.spartafit.com/exercise/home%2鈥?/a>What fitness equipment should I invest in?dumbells

Cardio Twister ain't good.

no Leg Magic not really,

I think aerobics is appropriate, most exercises, though not the step thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment