Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I prevent airplane motion sickness and claustrophobia?

I know from experience that I get very sick and claustrophobic when I am on an airplane. Especially because I'm in the economy class. What can I do to prevent this?



I vomit from the motion sickness.

From the clastrophobia, I get tantrums.How can I prevent airplane motion sickness and claustrophobia?they have medicine that people can take so they don't get this way on flights or if you have the money try first class, just try to enjoy it.How can I prevent airplane motion sickness and claustrophobia?Take Dramamine or Dramamine II (non drowsy) to help with the motion sickness, it doesnt fix it 100% (no naseua, but still a little woozyness) but it helps A LOT!



As for the claustrophobia, bring a book or an iPod with movies on it to keep you occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment