Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a good company for fitness instructor liability insurance?

I am a certified Pilates instructor, but taught only at a rec center until recently so didn't need any insurance. I have an opportunity to teach independently in 2 weeks and need to purchase insurance quickly and cheaply, but don't want to be scammed. Who should I use --was told it should cost me around $150? Thanks!What is a good company for fitness instructor liability insurance?Contact a local independent insurance agent and have them research this for you. My experience with trying to insure anyone who coaches or trains in health and fitness tells me that the $150 would be more like a monthly rate (and that may be on the low side), if you can find someone to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment